Wednesday, February 18, 2009

High School Reunion-Super Size the Drama

So...after watching the first episode of high school reunion I'm already completely hooked. I seriously already can't stand Jenny "the cheerleader". I think this season is already going to be better than the last, which I didn't even think was possible. I can already tell we are in store for a lot of drama! I hope that Tom "The Jock" and Kara "The homecoming queen" get back together. They look like such a picture perfect little couple. I am so glad that Tom didn't fall for any of Jessica "The Ugly Ducklings" moves on their hall pass! Anyway, I am looking forward to this season, and I will not miss an edisode (I'll try my best).

I haven't even had a high school reunion yet, but I can't imagine being put in this type of situation with my former classmates. The casting directors of high school reunion are either complete geniouses or just really lucky that high school is full of drama that people hold onto their entire lives.

I hope that the previews for the season are not just a tease.

No comments:

Post a Comment