Friday, April 10, 2009

Boring....

So I watched the finale of High School Reunion on Wednesday and to be honest it was so boring and scripted that I could barely will myself to write this blog about it. I am very happy that Tom and Kara got back together, but did it last? I need some updates on what is going on with all these people today! Are Tom and Kara getting married again? Did Maricela and Scott ever speak again? I need to know the gossip so I can have something to spice up my life, I live in the most boring place ever!

Scott, by the way, very nice speech! At least you were honest about the fact that times were tough in paradise. It was nice to see everyone getting along together at prom. Liz was kind of portrayed as being bitchy throughout the whole show, so I'm not really sure why she was "Prom Queen", but I think it was because everyone felt sorry for her because she complained the entire time about how much she used to hate Jenny and how she never was accepted.

The last two seasons have been really great, although this season seemed a little more scripted and put together than lasts, but who cares! I will still watch and I can't wait to see what happens next season!

No comments:

Post a Comment