Thursday, April 2, 2009

Being Vague is NOT Ok!

I am not happy with last nights episode of High School Reunion!! I mean seriously all that build up, and then we finally hear the big secret, and then nothing happens?? What the heck? Maricela was called out by Jessica and then she doesn't say anything that tells us whether she was or was not a prostitute. I want to know the truth! Even when Scott W. tried to ask her what the truth was, she just kind of avoided actually answering him. Avoiding what is going on in my opinion is a sign of guilt. When you are guilty and you don't want people to know you are lying the best thing to do is just be quiet and try to avoid anyone confronting you. Also, Jessica never said that what she said was a lie, and Maricela still forgave her. If that were me I would want Jessica to tell everyone that what she said was a lie. I still want to know why Jenny was so upset when her and Maricela were talking. Is she afraid that her lies are going to be uncovered too? She doesn't seem like an ultra-sensitive person, so I don't understand why she was so affected. Scott S. can you tell us the truth?

I can't wait to see what happens with Scott W. and Maricela at prom! It looks like it might be somewhat eventful.

As for Tom and Kara, they resolved their issue, but they didn't really say that they wanted to try to make their relationship work again. Hopefully we will learn all about their future plans in next weeks episode!! I am really pulling for it to work out. If two people who have known each other for that long and are so close and have no hard feelings towards each other can't make it work, than who can?? Also, it was very sweet of Dennis to give Kara his hall pass! He has a sweet spot after all (sigh).

1 comment:

  1. You know, I feel kind of the same way. We got no real resolution last night. But, I'm really so over watching Jessica and her hysterics. I'm actually interested in other classmates, but HSR has become the Jessica show.
    I did watch the bonus scenes online and from the guys' discussion, it sounds like Maricela's past endeavors are more of a recent than a distant past thing. I still don't think that Jessica should have ever called her out on such a public stage, though, even if it was still going on.

    Also, in the bonus scenes, it showed a hall pass with Tyrone and Heather. I was just thinking last night how there were some classmates who never got to leave the house. Well, it looks like they did and we never got to see it, which is too bad.

    ReplyDelete