Tuesday, March 3, 2009

For the Love of Ray J and Money!

My goodness there are some crazy people on VH1! Seriously between For the Love of Ray J and I Love Money I have never seen so many crazy people in my entire life...except maybe for the girls on Rock of Love Bus. So last night on For the Love of Ray J the girls were supposed to box each other for Ray J's love, which if it would of happened like it was supposed to would have been the best challenge I have ever seen on a reality tv show, but one of the girls (Unique) was too scared! I couldn't believe it! I was so pumped to watch this. All the girls do is run around and talk behind each others back, so what better way to show they really hate each other than punch each other repeatedly in the face? The one boxing match that actually went down was between Feisty (the smallest girl on the show) and Lil Hood (a complete psycho). Feisty ended up winning which led Lil Hood to her complete meltdown. The funniest thing was when Lil Hood said that Ray J was spoiled and left the show! I didn't want her to leave because her psychoness was really entertaining! I hope that another love reality show adopts the whole boxing match thing and actually goes through with it.

As for I love Money, I think it is hilarious that Tailor Made is finally beginning his masterful manipulation of the entire cast. I can't believe they didn't vote him off at the very beginning, because none of them are smart enough to not fall for his little mind games. I'm pretty sure that Frank, The Entertainer is probably going to completely lose his mind very soon. He is super crazy and its only getting worse, because all of his plans to take over the house continue to fail. There really isn't too much drama in this show, so I probably won't keep posting on it unless something really exciting happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment