Tuesday, March 10, 2009

I Love Crazy People!

I have to say, I totally called it! Frank "The Entertainer" is completely losing his mind. I loved how at the end of the show it showed him in his interview with his head exploding. I can't stand the fact that Frank was getting upset because his alliance was getting played when that is exactly what he has been, and still is trying to do to the other players. At least in Big Brother the people on the show realize that they are going to get played at some point, BECAUSE IT IS A COMPETITION!!! Its going down just how I knew it would. Tailor Made is in total control of the house, and will be unless there is some way they can oust him.

As for Rock of Love Bus, the last episode was pretty much uneventful. I don't see a single girl on the show that seems like they are going to be in a long term relationship with Bret. I don't really care about whether or not Bret Michaels finds love or not, I am watching this show strictly for the fact that there is going to be a cat fight. On the preview for the next episode it shows Brittania taking a swing at everyones favorite Vegas stripper...Heather! There is no way that you can beat that kind of entertainment! That is why this show is in its third season, and if Bret ever does find love I hope they find another washed up rocker to replace him!

No comments:

Post a Comment