Sunday, March 15, 2009

Keeping up with the K's

I absolutely love the Kardashian girls so much, they totally remind me of my family except for really famous. They just seem like a real and fun family and that's why I think they are so great. Kourtney Kardashian had her first photo shoot during this episode and she hired her mother Kris as her manager. Kris totally forgot about her daughters shoot because she was at a press event with Kim. Kourtney was completely freaked out and would not even talk to her mother, because she felt like her mom was playing favorites with Kim. I mean seriously I would have been upset, but Kourtney is like 30 years old. Why does she need her mom there to hold her hand? I didn't really get why she didn't handle the situation like an adult.
The funniest part of the whole show was when Rob and his gf Adrienne (from the Cheetah Girls) moved in together. Rob was a total neat freak and he totally jumped all over his girlfriend for leaving peanut butter and jelly on the counter and eating a sandwich while sitting on the couch!! I laughed so hard because I can't even imagine anyone being that anal. As she was walking out on him he was still lecturing her on how messy she was. I would seriously go crazy if I had someone following me around telling me I need to clean up after myself. I mean once again they are adults! It was still great entertainment and I am so glad that the show is back on! I can't wait for the next episode.

No comments:

Post a Comment