Thursday, March 5, 2009

High School Reunion- Episode 3

So the third episode of high school reunion did not disappoint. It absolutely broke my heart when Scott and Kara went out on the hall pass. It is so incredible how in love Tom and Kara are! Why the heck would they get a divorce?? Seriously they are totally meant for each other, they are both so sweet!
As for Dennis, it was pretty hard to watch him terrorize the house, but I really think that Scott and Shalonda need to grow up and learn to look past peoples mistakes and forgive and forget! Come on people this is just a reunion, you are no longer 18yrs old. You don't need to go around talking behind each others backs and holding a grudge from 20 years ago! They are in Hawaii! They all need to start livin it up, and stop worrying about their petty little tiffs from 1988!
I just want them to come out with this secret from the past that is so-called going to "ruin" someones life?? What could it possibly be? If anyone has any clues, please pass it along. I am desperate to know, and if this is like every other reality show, they will wait til the end of the show to spill the juice!

4 comments:

  1. Hey KKeith-
    I enjoyed reading your post on the message board and your blogs here on your own site. I'm not sure if I'm going to chime in on the message boards on the tvland site, but clicked the link to read yours and thought I'd post a reply.
    I never took what Dennis said to me personally, but having a brother who is gay and both of us knowing this was being filmed, I felt a responsibility to stand up for my brother and as a teacher and role model to my daughters, stand up for what I felt was right. As for the comments that were directed to Shalonda, there was more that didn't make the show. There was also more/worse that was said toward women that was just unaaceptable. So when were told we had the option of sending him home and that it was up to us, we had to really consider that. All of what you're seeing was filmed the next day, so it's not like we let it ruin our whole next day, but the next day was pretty rough. And, we didn't spend the whole day stewing about it, but they aren't gonna show you forty minutes of us laughing and hanging out by the pool. I'm not against forgiveness, but a lot of that would depend on heraing from Dennis and what he had to say...I can guarantee you, that drama will be done soon and we'll be on to different drama!
    I can assure you the secret is SHOCKING!!! And as for Tom and Kara, you'll just have to stay tuned.
    I'll look forward to reading more of your blogs!
    Take Care,
    Scott S (Class CLown)

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I had to guess that someone on this show was gay? My guess would have been Scott the clown... Sorry, but its not just my opinon but the wife said the same thing. Seems like Scott is still holding on to whatever happened 20 years ago.. Let it go. Onto Shalonda. When we saw her highschool picture Eveyone watching thought she looked just like the little rascal Buckwheat. I dont see how that comment make us racists??

    I hope The clown goes home. And takes Buckwheat with Him.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the extra insight, Scott S!

    I can't imagine what the secret could be... I mean how many things, in this day and age, are SHOCKING. I've read rumors that it could be something that Maricela and Jessica get caught in the middle of, but there's still nothing that I can think of that would really shock me.

    For what it's worth, I also read an interview early on with Mike Fleiss, the producer, who said it was more shocking than anything he'd ever seen revealed on a show before, but he is of "Bachelor" fame and is known for overhyping the tiniest things.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwwwww, love ya, Scott S. and i can imagine what hasn't been shown vs what has with mike fleiss at the helm...

    ReplyDelete