Thursday, March 12, 2009

What Just Happened?

Scott H. left...don't know why. Did Dennis say something off camera, or is Scott just really sensitive? I am confused, but I'm glad it wasn't Dennis, Scott S. Or Shalonda that left, we need these three to stay together and stir up some more drama!! I have to say Dennis had a lot of guts to stand up and say he was wrong and face everyone like that. I am also very happy to see Shalonda forgive him, afterall, we all make mistakes.
I totally feel sorry for the newcomer Andrew, I just don't think things are going to turn out the way he wants with him and Lynette. I also feel sorry for Lynette because you can tell she wants to be nice and not hurt his feelings, but at the same time not give him any ideas that they are going to be more than friends.
I must say amen to Jenny saying that everyone in the house is too serious! Its just drama after drama, but on the otherhand that's why I love it!
Omg! What?? There is going to be a love triangle between Tom Kara and Dennis?? I can't wait to see what happens! I absolutely love Kara, she seems like the sweetest person ever. I can't wait to see what happens!! I also am very excited for this little camping trip with Jenny and Liz. It looks like they might actually kill each other haha.

2 comments:

  1. I was sad to see Scott H go, but I have to say it took guts to say goodbye to the whole experience. I'm guessing (and this is just a guess) that he might also have been embarrassed to be a part of something (the show) that the producers were so clearly manipulating. The producers brought Dennis and Manny and told them to shake things up a bit. Of course, Dennis took it too far, but still it was created by the producers.

    I'm still puzzled about the SHOCKING secret that ruins someone's life. If it ruins someone's life, that means they didn't know about it to begin with, meaning there are two people involved... I have no idea.

    I had been trying to brainstorm about what things would be SHOCKING and all I can think of is doing time in prison or maybe an affair with a teacher. But I don't know if those things are really SHOCKING or involve more than one person.

    KKeith, have you gotten any more of a feel for what it might be?

    ReplyDelete
  2. What I think is that two of the people on the show had an affair together...or maybe even have an illigitimate child?? That is what I have been thinking all along, but who knows. I don't really think that would be SHOCKING!

    ReplyDelete