Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Un-Real Housewives of NY

Oh my goodness I seriously don't know if I can stand one more second of LuAnn. LuAnn is constantly judging everyone around her, yet she seems to think she is the classiest person alive?? I don't get it... I thought it was hilarious how she was laughing at Simon and Alex for writing a book about raising children, because she thinks they are bad parents, when she has no manners at all and she is writing a book about how to be as proper as her. Hmm... is talking behind someones back really good manners? I also liked how she was trying to teach Bethenny how to pick up a man. I mean seriously I think if Bethenny really wanted she would have no problem finding someone. LuAnn needs to get over herself!! I'm glad I got that out.

Now onto Simon and Alex. Doesn't Simon run a hotel? Isn't there anyway his family could stay there while his house is being renovated? Also, Alex revealed that her and Simon met on a dating website while they were both looking for one night stands! That just wierded me out. I think they both seem very strange and I could have gone without hearing that line. At least this weeks episode was a little more entertaining than previous shows, but Orange County and Atlanta are by far much much more entertaining. I love the Real Housewives so I of course will still watch.

No comments:

Post a Comment